WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Want to Follow Me?
Facebook | Me2day | Twitter | Tumblr

POST!

We<3It
Photo of the Day
Ask
Past
○ I was left behind.. I GOT left behind!!! Oh my G...
○ Random Unfortunate Event
○ It's been a while~ and i still haven't got a pro...
○ Month of August this year has been very saddening ...
○ early hiatus~
○ been busy around lately...
○ The thing that made my day...
○ TRACE Fair 2011
○ it's Valentines Day...
○ My pasalubong from my best friend...
Affies

Chesz | Colorful Melodies | Eunhye | Face down | Fizaa | Gohen | Hyomi | Jacque | Jerielle | Lhezs | Linda | Pipie | Sangra | Selly | Stephanie | Sunyeonie | Superjuni-OR13 | SweetLolita | TimelessCresendo

CharNina Badge

NOTE: Broken Links will be deleted. For old affies, mind to inform me if you're going to change your URL so I can update it. Cause if you failed to do so, your links will be removed. Thank you!
. . .
Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Others:
Emoticons & Smilies: Tora-Dora | BabyDoll
Pixels & Stuffs: Candied | HushStar-Lou
Banners: TouchTheVelvetSk-y

,,busy week coming up,,
Written @ 3:27 PM | Sunday, October 30, 2011









This coming week is going to be a very busy week...

On the 31st, my family and relatives are going to have our very first visit in our grandparents grave who just died recently(last August,2011), at Mt.Zion. Then, on the next day, I'll be coming back home in LB, b'cause on Nov. 02, I am going to attend Jewel's 1st birthday party. And I can't say NO to that cause it's really an honor to be invited... and I always treat it as a very important experience in my life... plus the Foods! xD you can't say NO to foods~ :))...


And yeah, today is my friend Eunwon's 22nd birthday! ^_^ Happy Birthday!!! and for that, since we can't celebrate it with her on the actual day. I just made her this, a birthday greeting graphic...!! xD

"Just wanna say, that GodBless to your JobHunt. And hope you achieve your greatest dream... we'll always be here by your side no matter what... Love you and Always Take Care!!! :*"

That's all I had for today. And, hope for you guys to  have a safe All Souls & Saints Day...!!! :)

And, yeah again! on Nov. 4th, it's my nephew Sean's 6th Birthday... Advance HappyBirthday baby!!