WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Want to Follow Me?
Facebook | Me2day | Twitter | Tumblr

POST!

We<3It
Photo of the Day
Ask
Past
○ it's Valentines Day...
○ My pasalubong from my best friend...
○ The Pinky Contest...
○ The blind side...
○ A very weird dream, scary but sweet~
○ Spending time with the nature...
○ me and my friends went out...
○ going out now...
○ Tiring day it is...
○ Woke up really early...
Affies

Chesz | Colorful Melodies | Eunhye | Face down | Fizaa | Gohen | Hyomi | Jacque | Jerielle | Lhezs | Linda | Pipie | Sangra | Selly | Stephanie | Sunyeonie | Superjuni-OR13 | SweetLolita | TimelessCresendo

CharNina Badge

NOTE: Broken Links will be deleted. For old affies, mind to inform me if you're going to change your URL so I can update it. Cause if you failed to do so, your links will be removed. Thank you!
. . .
Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Others:
Emoticons & Smilies: Tora-Dora | BabyDoll
Pixels & Stuffs: Candied | HushStar-Lou
Banners: TouchTheVelvetSk-y

TRACE Fair 2011
Written @ 10:23 PM | Saturday, February 19, 2011
we came around 7pm...
they came around 12am...
got home around 2am...

Nag-Enjoy, Namangha, NagCaterpillar, NagHYSTERIC c Chelsea s FerrisWheel, Nabingi, Nagutom, Inantok, at Naloka!!! xD, Nakapagpa-pic kay papa Ney! at Di nanalo sa Raffle! un ang mga naganap sa fair na yan...

I feel so unbelievably happy since last night.. T^T still can't believe I already have a pic with NEY[former band 6 Cyclemind]!!! He's such a cutie~ and all of his songs are so JJANG!!! to his new upcoming album, I really like the song Velvet Sky and Shut Up! (not sure though, if those songs are included in his upcoming album...)

Today, I uploaded in my FB account the pics we took at the school fair... as well as the videos of Ney's performance lastnight in my YT account...

and right now, need to sign-off already... need to do lots of stuffs after this...^_^ ja ne~

Labels: , , , ,