WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Want to Follow Me?
Facebook | Me2day | Twitter | Tumblr

POST!

We<3It
Photo of the Day
Ask
Past
○ Woke up really early...
○ Here comes a new beginning...
Affies

Chesz | Colorful Melodies | Eunhye | Face down | Fizaa | Gohen | Hyomi | Jacque | Jerielle | Lhezs | Linda | Pipie | Sangra | Selly | Stephanie | Sunyeonie | Superjuni-OR13 | SweetLolita | TimelessCresendo

CharNina Badge

NOTE: Broken Links will be deleted. For old affies, mind to inform me if you're going to change your URL so I can update it. Cause if you failed to do so, your links will be removed. Thank you!
. . .
Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Others:
Emoticons & Smilies: Tora-Dora | BabyDoll
Pixels & Stuffs: Candied | HushStar-Lou
Banners: TouchTheVelvetSk-y

Tiring day it is...
Written @ 1:49 AM | Friday, January 14, 2011
We came back around 4 or 5 in the afternoon. I can't remember..>_<

Earlier when we were at the cemetery. While everyone was getting all emotional, I couldn't endure it myself, my tears started to fall as well... while the cold wind brushes my hair back and forth. And suddenly, the whole place was covered with clouds shadows... that gives us shades at that time... It was the last farewell to Grandpa...~ Rest well...

and then, after the Burial, we accompanied Eunwon back to her house to change clothes. Then, went home afterwards, and yeah, on the way back, in one of our stopover I saw Prangs on the other side of the street..lol still in his school uniform.

And yeah, we bought Rice Wine as well... the taste is kinda plain at first, but the longer it takes, it gets bitter and bitter... urrghhh~ But, still good though...:)

Upon arriving at home, someone called by the phone. It was Ate Myla, saying her son is soon arriving at our house, BACK TO REALITY...! =_=.. Tutoring Time! lol I'm really having a hard time tutoring kids who aren't listening to all my explanations >_<. It's like wasting your 30mins time talking to no one... well, It's not like I'm a teacher or anything. :)

And then after that, we get to bond with our friend Eunwon-ssi again... - had a little drink together..keke it was fun! Let's do it again next time! But make sure next time, we aren't hungry before drinking... araseo?? keke


Then after that, our eldest sister came back home together with her co-worker. Cause late this night they'll have thier New Year's Party inside UP College, the theme is "Red Carpet"... we had trouble doing Cora-nee's make up... cause no one knows how to do it, >_<. Neither do I doesn't know it. It's supposed to be Hyomi-nee's work, but she's still at her duty place around that time. So, Me, Eunwon-ssi & Sangra-nee were the ones who helped together to fix her make up...lol Well, the result was good though,,, then Hyomi-nee came at the last minute and do the retouch...xD It was almost a disastrous masterpiece... [I think I need to do make-up lessons...=_=] Well, I can do it to myself though, but if it comes to other person.. ayoo~ never expect too much...

And then again yeah, I need to off now! It's been a very tiring day... and I'm really really tired now...=___= seriously... jane~

Labels: , , ,