WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Want to Follow Me?
Facebook | Me2day | Twitter | Tumblr

POST!

We<3It
Photo of the Day
Ask
Past
Affies

Chesz | Colorful Melodies | Eunhye | Face down | Fizaa | Gohen | Hyomi | Jacque | Jerielle | Lhezs | Linda | Pipie | Sangra | Selly | Stephanie | Sunyeonie | Superjuni-OR13 | SweetLolita | TimelessCresendo

CharNina Badge

NOTE: Broken Links will be deleted. For old affies, mind to inform me if you're going to change your URL so I can update it. Cause if you failed to do so, your links will be removed. Thank you!
. . .
Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Others:
Emoticons & Smilies: Tora-Dora | BabyDoll
Pixels & Stuffs: Candied | HushStar-Lou
Banners: TouchTheVelvetSk-y

Here comes a new beginning...
Written @ 11:55 PM | Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My 5th BLOG since I started blogging in 2008. And I don't know why, i just suddenly had an urge to make a new one for this year, lol.

Maybe this time, I'll try to focus more on my interests and my life. Since, I blabber a lot of senseless things in the past. Let's say 'A New Beggining'?

I'll try to view things in a more positive way, as much as possible. When it comes to Family, Friends, and LOVE. And, yeah~ I'll try to share some of my works when i got time...:) So, that's it for now. It's already past midnight, I need to sign-off soon...^_^ jane~

Labels: , ,