WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Want to Follow Me?
Facebook | Me2day | Twitter | Tumblr

POST!

We<3It
Photo of the Day
Ask
Past
○ Here comes a new beginning...
Affies

Chesz | Colorful Melodies | Eunhye | Face down | Fizaa | Gohen | Hyomi | Jacque | Jerielle | Lhezs | Linda | Pipie | Sangra | Selly | Stephanie | Sunyeonie | Superjuni-OR13 | SweetLolita | TimelessCresendo

CharNina Badge

NOTE: Broken Links will be deleted. For old affies, mind to inform me if you're going to change your URL so I can update it. Cause if you failed to do so, your links will be removed. Thank you!
. . .
Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Others:
Emoticons & Smilies: Tora-Dora | BabyDoll
Pixels & Stuffs: Candied | HushStar-Lou
Banners: TouchTheVelvetSk-y

Woke up really early...
Written @ 8:39 AM | Thursday, January 13, 2011
OK, I woke up really early today. But not for a good reason, >_<...

Well, last night my niece accidentally wet my blanket, not wet as in Peed! >_> seriously... So I didn't get to use any blanket last night... and yeah, it was so damn cold and I'm effin' freezing...T_T That's why I didn't get to sleep properly, that causes me to wake up this early in the morning... :(
the early bird catches the worm
 This phrase doesn't apply to me in anyway... xD I just love it...lol

And so yeah, later after lunch, we'll be going to Anos. For my friend's Grandfather's burial... I feel so sad for her, since it has end up like this. I just don't know how it feels like to have someone so close to you die... well, I'm not hoping for one... I'm glad that everyone in my family and friends are still happy living their life... not literally~ but yeah, at least their still enjoying how to live life and suffer in some ways >_>... Unlike, those people who doesn't have a choice to live their life much longer... though they still wanna live. "R.I.P Lolo..."

Well, don't worry Grandpa, though we've never met in person. I just wanna say, all your memories will remain in their hearts. though I'm not related in you in any way, but I know that you've really been such a good father/grandfather to your children and grandchildren... I just hope that you could find peace in your Heart, Mind and Soul now... :)... Rest well! Eunwon is such a strong girl! and very intelligent! So don't worry about her. We'll take care of her... :3....

And so yeah, that's all for now, in this morning...=_= I'm getting all emoish here... ok enough! ^_^ be back later for more updates... :) hoho jane~

Labels: , , , ,