WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Want to Follow Me?
Facebook | Me2day | Twitter | Tumblr

POST!

We<3It
Photo of the Day
Ask
Past
○ My pasalubong from my best friend...
○ The Pinky Contest...
○ The blind side...
○ A very weird dream, scary but sweet~
○ Spending time with the nature...
○ me and my friends went out...
○ going out now...
○ Tiring day it is...
○ Woke up really early...
○ Here comes a new beginning...
Affies

Chesz | Colorful Melodies | Eunhye | Face down | Fizaa | Gohen | Hyomi | Jacque | Jerielle | Lhezs | Linda | Pipie | Sangra | Selly | Stephanie | Sunyeonie | Superjuni-OR13 | SweetLolita | TimelessCresendo

CharNina Badge

NOTE: Broken Links will be deleted. For old affies, mind to inform me if you're going to change your URL so I can update it. Cause if you failed to do so, your links will be removed. Thank you!
. . .
Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Others:
Emoticons & Smilies: Tora-Dora | BabyDoll
Pixels & Stuffs: Candied | HushStar-Lou
Banners: TouchTheVelvetSk-y

it's Valentines Day...
Written @ 2:25 AM | Monday, February 14, 2011
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! <3


Last day(Feb12) we went to PNMM to celebrate DAD's bday (Feb09)... and hangout at the mall after that.

Then yesterday, woke up late again, and had a general cleaning and arrangements inside the house. Finally got a temporary(i hope) private space. And seriously tired and so not feeling well.

And today, it's VALENTINES DAY! yeepee... or not! Seriously, Valentines Day, was it really only for couples? >_< well doesn't matter, it's not like I'm jealous or whatsoever. . .
staying SINGLE...makes a person,
a PERMANENT PUBLIC TEMPTATION! :P
Later, me and my friends will be having a date... and there's this one thing I'm so worried about... and I hope they get to think of a lil consideration about it... PLEASE! don't ruin my day...!!! >_>

and so yeah~ it's so late again... need to sleep now... Goodmorning and Goodnight~ ja ne!

Labels: