WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Want to Follow Me?
Facebook | Me2day | Twitter | Tumblr

POST!

We<3It
Photo of the Day
Ask
Past
○ Spending time with the nature...
○ me and my friends went out...
○ going out now...
○ Tiring day it is...
○ Woke up really early...
○ Here comes a new beginning...
Affies

Chesz | Colorful Melodies | Eunhye | Face down | Fizaa | Gohen | Hyomi | Jacque | Jerielle | Lhezs | Linda | Pipie | Sangra | Selly | Stephanie | Sunyeonie | Superjuni-OR13 | SweetLolita | TimelessCresendo

CharNina Badge

NOTE: Broken Links will be deleted. For old affies, mind to inform me if you're going to change your URL so I can update it. Cause if you failed to do so, your links will be removed. Thank you!
. . .
Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Others:
Emoticons & Smilies: Tora-Dora | BabyDoll
Pixels & Stuffs: Candied | HushStar-Lou
Banners: TouchTheVelvetSk-y

A very weird dream, scary but sweet~
Written @ 11:17 AM | Tuesday, January 25, 2011
I dreamed... i was going to school. i was late. I met him. it was raining. it was night. we ran. i told him, by running we'll get wet much faster[something we learned just recently, right girls? lol]. we arrived at the room. it was dark. no one is there. we turned around, we saw light from afar. we went there. and looked around. we saw people. they are all bald. he entered. so i followed. we hide. and sorta scared. so weird. then someone saw us. a girl and a boy lying, they stood up. signing "shhh". they talked to us. I can't remember what. next, i just realized it was some kind of a cult. or whatever. >_< next thing was, we're joined in. observing. we hide. then someone got knocked out. kind of a rescue came. then we're saved. the guy i was with, Hugged me. we walked out. everyone is as well. he K***ed me. o.O wtf!!!... i was so happy, i remembered it was soon valentines day... gaaaaah~

dreams are really weird... at least it gave me a very happy ending.=___= and yeah I felt so tired after I woke up. O.o

[the place looks like PMM, the room was the 5th cottage, and the light from a far was the one on the 100steps - but it was kinda different in my dream at that part... but, it's just kinda like around there.]

Labels: , , , , ,