WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Want to Follow Me?
Facebook | Me2day | Twitter | Tumblr

POST!

We<3It
Photo of the Day
Ask
Past
○ me and my friends went out...
○ going out now...
○ Tiring day it is...
○ Woke up really early...
○ Here comes a new beginning...
Affies

Chesz | Colorful Melodies | Eunhye | Face down | Fizaa | Gohen | Hyomi | Jacque | Jerielle | Lhezs | Linda | Pipie | Sangra | Selly | Stephanie | Sunyeonie | Superjuni-OR13 | SweetLolita | TimelessCresendo

CharNina Badge

NOTE: Broken Links will be deleted. For old affies, mind to inform me if you're going to change your URL so I can update it. Cause if you failed to do so, your links will be removed. Thank you!
. . .
Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Others:
Emoticons & Smilies: Tora-Dora | BabyDoll
Pixels & Stuffs: Candied | HushStar-Lou
Banners: TouchTheVelvetSk-y

Spending time with the nature...
Written @ 6:14 AM | Thursday, January 20, 2011
Yesterday I woke up at around 1pm... >_< As soon as I woke up, I washed my face and went outside of the house... At the backside of our house, there I spent my time until 6pm...
 
what did I do? I took some fresh air.. since I have nothin else better to do. It's been awhile, I love seeing the SKY... whether it's sunny day or cloudy day. But the clouds yesterday was kinda dark, but still OK!

I took some random photos as well, there's this Spinach plant where I had set my eyes on, and I found this lovely creatures and creepy at the same time...=__=' lol...


Here they are~ Meet my new set of friends;












by SAMSUNG ES65 
Settings: Close Up


and then, after that, while my Aunty was washing the clothes, I played with the bubbles from the laundry. And these kids really enjoyed it...^__^
 

I feel so overwhelmed to see kids have fun and see them smile over some little things...

I just suddenly feel that I wanna go back from being a kid...lol

 And this is how it ends my day...^_^

oh and yeah, Eunwon came by last night, she went home around 12midnight! I got a lil worried, since it's already dark when she went home, >_<. That silly girl! I told her to message me, as soon as she came home safely!... but til now, I haven't receive any message from her. Now I'm worrying too much... and that's the reason why I woke up this early in the morning, >_<.

Gaaaah!! need to end this post now.. haha I still need to do lots of Graphics for Dinzo Production's next project... ^_^... "Wishing Star" you can watch the teaser on their YT Channel(visit their website)...^_^

that's all for today~ ja ne~

Labels: , , , , , , , ,