WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Want to Follow Me?
Facebook | Me2day | Twitter | Tumblr

POST!

We<3It
Photo of the Day
Ask
Past
○ The Pinky Contest...
○ The blind side...
○ A very weird dream, scary but sweet~
○ Spending time with the nature...
○ me and my friends went out...
○ going out now...
○ Tiring day it is...
○ Woke up really early...
○ Here comes a new beginning...
Affies

Chesz | Colorful Melodies | Eunhye | Face down | Fizaa | Gohen | Hyomi | Jacque | Jerielle | Lhezs | Linda | Pipie | Sangra | Selly | Stephanie | Sunyeonie | Superjuni-OR13 | SweetLolita | TimelessCresendo

CharNina Badge

NOTE: Broken Links will be deleted. For old affies, mind to inform me if you're going to change your URL so I can update it. Cause if you failed to do so, your links will be removed. Thank you!
. . .
Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Others:
Emoticons & Smilies: Tora-Dora | BabyDoll
Pixels & Stuffs: Candied | HushStar-Lou
Banners: TouchTheVelvetSk-y

My pasalubong from my best friend...
Written @ 3:04 PM | Sunday, February 6, 2011
Finally got my pasalubong from Prangs, ^_^. It is seriously cute! lol. I think it's because it's my first time owning a beanie...xD and I find it really funny. Well, I'm happy that I got it from my bestfriend.

Really, THANK YOU Prangs...^_^

And yeah, it's the 2nd time I wore a contact lens. I'm planning to buy one as well. But I'll look for either Grey or Brown or maybe Green?? ^_^  Right now, I'm wearing Blue...

waaaah~ and today. I'll be needing to sign-off early...

Recently, i've been receiveng an everyday mass~ =__=... saying, I've been stuck infront of the comp almost everyday w/o moving an inch. I know they are exaggerating. But, parents knows best. And I don't wanna argue with it...

well, yeah~ ja ne... ^_^

Labels: , ,