WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Want to Follow Me?
Facebook | Me2day | Twitter | Tumblr

POST!

We<3It
Photo of the Day
Ask
Past
○ A very weird dream, scary but sweet~
○ Spending time with the nature...
○ me and my friends went out...
○ going out now...
○ Tiring day it is...
○ Woke up really early...
○ Here comes a new beginning...
Affies

Chesz | Colorful Melodies | Eunhye | Face down | Fizaa | Gohen | Hyomi | Jacque | Jerielle | Lhezs | Linda | Pipie | Sangra | Selly | Stephanie | Sunyeonie | Superjuni-OR13 | SweetLolita | TimelessCresendo

CharNina Badge

NOTE: Broken Links will be deleted. For old affies, mind to inform me if you're going to change your URL so I can update it. Cause if you failed to do so, your links will be removed. Thank you!
. . .
Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Others:
Emoticons & Smilies: Tora-Dora | BabyDoll
Pixels & Stuffs: Candied | HushStar-Lou
Banners: TouchTheVelvetSk-y

The blind side...
Written @ 12:36 AM | Monday, January 31, 2011
i just finished watching "The Blind Side". After a long awaited days. And yeah today at last, but before, i had a hard time searching for where i could watch it OL. And I found this link. I recommend you watch in MEGAVIDEO, it buffers really fast.
It normally reads the first 76mins of the video. The trick is, to refresh the page and skip where you think you're already on the movie - I hope you find it helpful. ^_^

Any ways, back to the topic.

THE BLIND SIDE is  The story of Michael Oher, a homeless and traumatized boy who became an All American football player and first round NFL draft pick with the help of a caring woman and her family

All I can say to this movie is, it will surely inspire you and gives you a very overwhelming feeling from the moment you watch it. This is actually based-on-true-story btw...:) And this what makes me feel more, I don;t know how to explain it... AMAZE? well, maybe it's because... i love TRUE STORIES when it comes to this kind of genre...

And yeah right now, though I'm so not really into sports... but, whenever i watched one, i get into the game really DEEP! and I always get carried away...

and right, I've proclaimed earlier in FB! lol.... that, from now on, Michael "Big Mike" Oher, will be my all-time favorite football player! xD...  I'll be supporting him, and though I don't know much about football, i wish when the time comes, i'll be able to meet Big Mike! :))

Well, that's all for today... ^_^ ja ne!

GO BIG MIKE! #74!! FIGHTING!!!

Labels: , , , , ,