WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Want to Follow Me?
Facebook | Me2day | Twitter | Tumblr

POST!

We<3It
Photo of the Day
Ask
Past
○ The thing that made my day...
○ TRACE Fair 2011
○ it's Valentines Day...
○ My pasalubong from my best friend...
○ The Pinky Contest...
○ The blind side...
○ A very weird dream, scary but sweet~
○ Spending time with the nature...
○ me and my friends went out...
○ going out now...
Affies

Chesz | Colorful Melodies | Eunhye | Face down | Fizaa | Gohen | Hyomi | Jacque | Jerielle | Lhezs | Linda | Pipie | Sangra | Selly | Stephanie | Sunyeonie | Superjuni-OR13 | SweetLolita | TimelessCresendo

CharNina Badge

NOTE: Broken Links will be deleted. For old affies, mind to inform me if you're going to change your URL so I can update it. Cause if you failed to do so, your links will be removed. Thank you!
. . .
Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Others:
Emoticons & Smilies: Tora-Dora | BabyDoll
Pixels & Stuffs: Candied | HushStar-Lou
Banners: TouchTheVelvetSk-y

been busy around lately...
Written @ 4:58 PM | Monday, February 28, 2011
Recently, I've been busy with so many stuffs... Like my niece's birthday which was yesterday, my sister's prom last thursday and et. al... And for this past 2days, I've been busy working on my other blog, it's where all of my works will be posted. Such as, anything related to photography, graphics(like icons/banners/wallpapers/etc.) and blah blah~ ^_^ As soon as I finished customizing it, I'll be posting the link on my next blogpost... wait till then...:)

And yeah,before I forgot! Just wanna rant something...

"Dang! SJ's SS3 last 27! I didn't get to go!!! waaaaaah ToT. So frustrated! I'm hoping for SS4... T~T..."

That's all! Ja ne~

Labels: , , , , , ,