WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Want to Follow Me?
Facebook | Me2day | Twitter | Tumblr

POST!

We<3It
Photo of the Day
Ask
Past
○ early hiatus~
○ been busy around lately...
○ The thing that made my day...
○ TRACE Fair 2011
○ it's Valentines Day...
○ My pasalubong from my best friend...
○ The Pinky Contest...
○ The blind side...
○ A very weird dream, scary but sweet~
○ Spending time with the nature...
Affies

Chesz | Colorful Melodies | Eunhye | Face down | Fizaa | Gohen | Hyomi | Jacque | Jerielle | Lhezs | Linda | Pipie | Sangra | Selly | Stephanie | Sunyeonie | Superjuni-OR13 | SweetLolita | TimelessCresendo

CharNina Badge

NOTE: Broken Links will be deleted. For old affies, mind to inform me if you're going to change your URL so I can update it. Cause if you failed to do so, your links will be removed. Thank you!
. . .
Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Others:
Emoticons & Smilies: Tora-Dora | BabyDoll
Pixels & Stuffs: Candied | HushStar-Lou
Banners: TouchTheVelvetSk-y

Written @ 1:10 AM | Friday, September 2, 2011
Month of August this year has been very saddening for me and my family.  Aug.01,2011 when my Grandmother died(93), then 3weeks later, my Grandfather(96) passed away as well. They were the last grandparents I've had, since my grandparents in my mother's side had died since before we even met them. Til now, I still can't believe that they are already gone. It's almost like it's just a dream~

So, I pray for their souls to rest in peace. Now, that they are both in God's hands now. They are on a much wonderful place and both of them are back together again...they really love each other.

May you Rest in Peace Mamang & Papang! I love you... we love you! and we'll never forget the great things you've done for us...:')