WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Want to Follow Me?
Facebook | Me2day | Twitter | Tumblr

POST!

We<3It
Photo of the Day
Ask
Past
○ Month of August this year has been very saddening ...
○ early hiatus~
○ been busy around lately...
○ The thing that made my day...
○ TRACE Fair 2011
○ it's Valentines Day...
○ My pasalubong from my best friend...
○ The Pinky Contest...
○ The blind side...
○ A very weird dream, scary but sweet~
Affies

Chesz | Colorful Melodies | Eunhye | Face down | Fizaa | Gohen | Hyomi | Jacque | Jerielle | Lhezs | Linda | Pipie | Sangra | Selly | Stephanie | Sunyeonie | Superjuni-OR13 | SweetLolita | TimelessCresendo

CharNina Badge

NOTE: Broken Links will be deleted. For old affies, mind to inform me if you're going to change your URL so I can update it. Cause if you failed to do so, your links will be removed. Thank you!
. . .
Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Others:
Emoticons & Smilies: Tora-Dora | BabyDoll
Pixels & Stuffs: Candied | HushStar-Lou
Banners: TouchTheVelvetSk-y

Written @ 10:43 AM | Wednesday, October 5, 2011
It's been a while~ and i still haven't got a proper internet connection. That's one of the main reason why i've been in a very long hiatus up to now. For the update, we've moved in a new house, though we still own our old house.. we keep coming back and forth in LB and here. It's kinda tiring but new for us. Really interesting~ haha

and right now, me and my niece are alone in this house. Mom and Dad went back to fetch our sister who's in LB. And later, i'll have to continue to wash my clothes... It's a Laundry Week for me this week...:(... gaah! And on friday, I'll be heading to LB to attend my friend's wedding on Saturday~ kinda excited about it... Goin' to see lots of my friends~ ^_^ can't wait... see you guys... <3