WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Want to Follow Me?
Facebook | Me2day | Twitter | Tumblr

POST!

We<3It
Photo of the Day
Ask
Past
○ Random Unfortunate Event
○ It's been a while~ and i still haven't got a pro...
○ Month of August this year has been very saddening ...
○ early hiatus~
○ been busy around lately...
○ The thing that made my day...
○ TRACE Fair 2011
○ it's Valentines Day...
○ My pasalubong from my best friend...
○ The Pinky Contest...
Affies

Chesz | Colorful Melodies | Eunhye | Face down | Fizaa | Gohen | Hyomi | Jacque | Jerielle | Lhezs | Linda | Pipie | Sangra | Selly | Stephanie | Sunyeonie | Superjuni-OR13 | SweetLolita | TimelessCresendo

CharNina Badge

NOTE: Broken Links will be deleted. For old affies, mind to inform me if you're going to change your URL so I can update it. Cause if you failed to do so, your links will be removed. Thank you!
. . .
Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Others:
Emoticons & Smilies: Tora-Dora | BabyDoll
Pixels & Stuffs: Candied | HushStar-Lou
Banners: TouchTheVelvetSk-y

Written @ 6:54 PM | Monday, October 17, 2011
I was left behind.. I GOT left behind!!! Oh my God! I have no plan of getting left behind! T^T.. seriously!!! T_T I have no spare clothes to wear for the next two days... o_O what to do??

well, I got left behind, because my younger sissy suddenly got sick.. and there's no one else to accompany her.. but only ME.. who's here...:(

seriously, a bad timing... it has always been a bad timing coming here in elbi.. =____=' i just noticed it now! well, if ever that happens once again in the future that i come back here.. I'll seriously will have a feeling not liking to come back here ever again... I know it's an exaggeration to hear~ but if you were on my shoes... You'll feel the same way as I do...=___= probably~