WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Want to Follow Me?
Facebook | Me2day | Twitter | Tumblr

POST!

We<3It
Photo of the Day
Ask
Past
○ Day1 : Christmas Vacation Starts!
○ we just came back from elbi... and Jewel's birthda...
○ ,,busy week coming up,,
○ I was left behind.. I GOT left behind!!! Oh my G...
○ Random Unfortunate Event
○ It's been a while~ and i still haven't got a pro...
○ Month of August this year has been very saddening ...
○ early hiatus~
○ been busy around lately...
○ The thing that made my day...
Affies

Chesz | Colorful Melodies | Eunhye | Face down | Fizaa | Gohen | Hyomi | Jacque | Jerielle | Lhezs | Linda | Pipie | Sangra | Selly | Stephanie | Sunyeonie | Superjuni-OR13 | SweetLolita | TimelessCresendo

CharNina Badge

NOTE: Broken Links will be deleted. For old affies, mind to inform me if you're going to change your URL so I can update it. Cause if you failed to do so, your links will be removed. Thank you!
. . .
Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Others:
Emoticons & Smilies: Tora-Dora | BabyDoll
Pixels & Stuffs: Candied | HushStar-Lou
Banners: TouchTheVelvetSk-y

Day5 : MERRY CHRISTMAS~!
Written @ 1:35 AM | Tuesday, December 25, 2012
It's finally Christmas, it's not as joyful as ever~
I'm happy since it's Christmas~
but, every time it is, my mom and dad never fails to fight with each other..
well, I'm still glad they get along afterwards... so it's not so new to us anymore~

though I have loads to say, but, i'm feeling kinda down right now and tired as well,,,
I just hope that everyone in the world would have a very blessed Christmas this year!