WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Want to Follow Me?
Facebook | Me2day | Twitter | Tumblr

POST!

We<3It
Photo of the Day
Ask
Past
○ we just came back from elbi... and Jewel's birthda...
○ ,,busy week coming up,,
○ I was left behind.. I GOT left behind!!! Oh my G...
○ Random Unfortunate Event
○ It's been a while~ and i still haven't got a pro...
○ Month of August this year has been very saddening ...
○ early hiatus~
○ been busy around lately...
○ The thing that made my day...
○ TRACE Fair 2011
Affies

Chesz | Colorful Melodies | Eunhye | Face down | Fizaa | Gohen | Hyomi | Jacque | Jerielle | Lhezs | Linda | Pipie | Sangra | Selly | Stephanie | Sunyeonie | Superjuni-OR13 | SweetLolita | TimelessCresendo

CharNina Badge

NOTE: Broken Links will be deleted. For old affies, mind to inform me if you're going to change your URL so I can update it. Cause if you failed to do so, your links will be removed. Thank you!
. . .
Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Others:
Emoticons & Smilies: Tora-Dora | BabyDoll
Pixels & Stuffs: Candied | HushStar-Lou
Banners: TouchTheVelvetSk-y

Day1 : Christmas Vacation Starts!
Written @ 10:41 PM | Thursday, December 20, 2012
It's the 1st day of Christmas vacation for us~
and I've made a decision not to be a bummer this break~!
so I decided to be productive at least one 
good thing each day.
What have I accomplished for today? that is, I've cleaned the house of my pet cat, seriously it was disgusting...It got neglected, and no one bothers to clean it. I know you might find it weird why my cats are caged instead of letting them stay inside of our house? it's because my cat(kuchan)just gave birth to 3 little cute black kittens~(again!) and it's a big NO~NO! for mom, unless they could walk or run on their own, until then, they are to stay on that pathetic cage, seriously, i hate it,,, I hate keeping them there... but i have no choice! or else, I won't be able to see them anymore... cause you know, cats do poop and pee just like~ everywhere! and that's what my mom hates the most~ she really has a very sensitive sense when it comes to smell~ here are the 3 newborns~xD(yeah~ newborn~!)